We’re ready to knock some pins down in our Summer Season! We bowl on Thursday evenings so people can travel during the summer weekends! Here are all the important details:
- Bowling on Thursday evenings – June 20, June 27, (skip 4th of July), July 11, July 18, (skip July 25), August 1, Aug 8
- Start times each week will tentatively be 8pm and 9:30pm!
- To start a team or join one, hit “Register” and follow the prompts!
- Teams are 6-10 ppl, individuals, small groups welcome – you’ll be combined with others to make a full team!
- Bar games, along with drinking jenga, apples to apples, cards against humanity, and more!
- See our facebook page at: New York Facebook Page Pics
- The full schedule will be out a few days before the first games!
- Our after-bowling bar will be Irish Rogue/Harley’s with cheap pitchers and fun bar games!
- Bowling fee is per person, includes 6 weeks of bowling (1-3 games per week), free bowling shoe rentals, end-of-season party, league organization, and bowling/after-bowling bar specials!
- Click on “Join Our Mailing List” on the right of the page to get info on our next season!
You can sign up as an individual, a small group of friends, a full team, or even create one or more corporate / alumni teams!
- Grab your friends and get rolling - you can setup/pay for the team yourself or send out invites so they can register on their own.
- If you’re short on people you can always pick up free agents or merge with another team!
- If you want to join with just a friend or three it’s no problem, just sign up as a small group. We’ll make sure you all end up together!
- You also have the option to register and pay for your friends to make sure they get in the league!
- Lots of BOBers sign up as individuals – it’s a great way to meet new people right away!
- Join a team, create one, or BOB will pair you with other free agents, it’s your call. Either way, you’ll have a blast!
- Create an amazing corporate culture or grow your alumni network with a corporate or alum team!
- As a manager you can create one or multiple teams, pay for everyone or let individuals pay, and control the entire setup!
Check out a small selection of the league teams that you can join below, or click “View All Teams” to see a full list!
Your league president is in charge of running the show at Better Off Bowling! If you have any questions, need help with something, or just want to say ‘hi’, look for the person wearing the blue “Better Off Bowling” shirt with “President” on the back – they’ll be near the front desk when you come to bowling!Contact him >>
Recent League Activity
Zachary Salt has won third place for the New York Bowling - June - Aug 2013 (Thursday Evenings) season!
Alex Giles has won second place for the New York Bowling - June - Aug 2013 (Thursday Evenings) season!
James Barski has won first place for the New York Bowling - June - Aug 2013 (Thursday Evenings) season!
Throwing Pies has won third place for the New York Bowling - June - Aug 2013 (Thursday Evenings) season!
Massive Bowl Movement has won second place for the New York Bowling - June - Aug 2013 (Thursday Evenings) season!