Here are all the important details:
- Bowling on Sunday afternoons – June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, Aug 4
- Tentative Bowling times: ~12pm-1:30, 1:30pm-3pm, 3-4:30pm, 4:30pm-6pm, 6pm-7:30pm (Timeslots vary each week, randomly assigned when registration ends)
- Teams 6-10 ppl, individuals, small groups welcome!
- Bar games, along with drinking jenga, apples to apples, cards against humanity, and more!
- Bowling fee is per person, includes 6 weeks of bowling (1-3 games per week), free bowling shoe rentals, end-of-season party, league organization, and bowling/after-bowling bar specials!
- If you’d like to find out about the next bowling season, feel free to join our mailing list on the right sidebar, or email us at Miami@betteroffbowling.com!
You can sign up as an individual, a small group of friends, a full team, or even create one or more corporate / alumni teams!
- Grab your friends and get rolling - you can setup/pay for the team yourself or send out invites so they can register on their own.
- If you’re short on people you can always pick up free agents or merge with another team!
- If you want to join with just a friend or three it’s no problem, just sign up as a small group. We’ll make sure you all end up together!
- You also have the option to register and pay for your friends to make sure they get in the league!
- Lots of BOBers sign up as individuals – it’s a great way to meet new people right away!
- Join a team, create one, or BOB will pair you with other free agents, it’s your call. Either way, you’ll have a blast!
- Create an amazing corporate culture or grow your alumni network with a corporate or alum team!
- As a manager you can create one or multiple teams, pay for everyone or let individuals pay, and control the entire setup!
Check out a small selection of the league teams that you can join below, or click “View All Teams” to see a full list!
Your league president is in charge of running the show at Better Off Bowling! If you have any questions, need help with something, or just want to say ‘hi’, look for the person wearing the blue “Better Off Bowling” shirt with “President” on the back – they’ll be near the front desk when you come to bowling!Contact her >>