- Bowling on Sunday afternoons – May 5, May 12, May 19, (Skip Memorial Day Weekend), June 2, June 9, June 16
- Tentative Bowling times: 1:30pm-3pm, 3-4:30pm, 4:30pm-6pm, 6pm-7:30pm, 7:30pm-9pm (Timeslots vary each week, randomly assigned when registration ends)
- To start a team or join one, hit “Register” and follow the prompts!
- See our facebook page at: San Francisco Facebook Page Pics
- Teams are 6-10 ppl, individuals, small groups welcome!
- Drink Specials at Alley: $20 beer bucket of Bud Light and Bud (5 beers)
- Drink Special at the Bar: TBD
- Bar games, along with drinking jenga, apples to apples, cards against humanity, and more!
- Bowling fee is per person, includes 6 weeks of bowling (1-3 games per week), free bowling shoe rentals, end-of-season party (with free drinks!), league organization, and bowling/after-bowling bar specials!
- If you’d like to find out about the next bowling season, feel free to join our mailing list on the right sidebar, or email us at SanFrancisco@betteroffbowling.com!
You can sign up as an individual, a small group of friends, a full team, or even create one or more corporate / alumni teams!
- Grab your friends and get rolling - you can setup/pay for the team yourself or send out invites so they can register on their own.
- If you’re short on people you can always pick up free agents or merge with another team!
- If you want to join with just a friend or three it’s no problem, just sign up as a small group. We’ll make sure you all end up together!
- You also have the option to register and pay for your friends to make sure they get in the league!
- Lots of BOBers sign up as individuals – it’s a great way to meet new people right away!
- Join a team, create one, or BOB will pair you with other free agents, it’s your call. Either way, you’ll have a blast!
- Create an amazing corporate culture or grow your alumni network with a corporate or alum team!
- As a manager you can create one or multiple teams, pay for everyone or let individuals pay, and control the entire setup!
Check out a small selection of the league teams that you can join below, or click “View All Teams” to see a full list!
Your league president is in charge of running the show at Better Off Bowling! If you have any questions, need help with something, or just want to say ‘hi’, look for the person wearing the blue “Better Off Bowling” shirt with “President” on the back – they’ll be near the front desk when you come to bowling!Contact him >>
Recent League Activity
Joe Dodds has won third place for the San Francisco - May - June 2013 season!
Leonard Lee has won second place for the San Francisco - May - June 2013 season!
Matt Simpson has won first place for the San Francisco - May - June 2013 season!
Tryin to catch me bowlin dirty has won third place for the San Francisco - May - June 2013 season!
Fun Alums and Friends! has won second place for the San Francisco - May - June 2013 season!