New York at Frames - Mar - May 2014 (Sunday Afternoons)
Signups are closed for Mar-May Season, Join Mailing List for Next Season Announcement!
We’re in full swing to knock some pins down in our Spring Season! We bowl on Sunday afternoons, and we’ll have happy hour fun and games at the after-bowling bar! Here are all the important details:
- Bowling on Sunday afternoons – Mar 30, Apr 6, Apr 13, Apr 27, May 4, May 18!
- Start times each week will be noon, 1:35pm, 3:10pm
- To start a team or join one, hit “Register” and follow the prompts!
- Teams are 6-10 ppl, individuals, small groups welcome – you’ll be combined with others to make a full team!
- Bar games, along with drinking jenga, apples to apples, cards against humanity, and more!
- See our facebook page at: New York Facebook Page Pics
- The full schedule will be out a few days before the first games!
- Our after-bowling bar will be Quinn’s Bar with cheap pitchers and fun bar games ($9 pitchers of Bud/Bud Light)!
- Bowling fee is per person, includes 6 weeks of bowling (1-3 games per week), free bowling shoe rentals, league organization, and bowling/after-bowling bar specials!
- Click on “Join Our Mailing List” on the right of the page to get info on our next season!
Note: Dates and Times subject to change
Recent League Activity
- Alex B was inducted into the 100 Club! 7 days ago
- Chris P was inducted into the 100 Club! 7 days ago
- Shawn C was inducted into the 100 Club! 7 days ago
- Jenna C was inducted into the 100 Club! 7 days ago
- Eldar R was inducted into the 150 Club! 7 days ago
- Livin' on a Spare were inducted into the 500 Club! 7 days ago
- Ben W was inducted into the 150 Club! 7 days ago
- Andrew L was inducted into the 200 Club! 7 days ago
- Dana F was inducted into the 100 Club! 7 days ago
- DX were inducted into the 600 Club! 7 days ago
This Season We Are Bowling At
Frames (formerly Leisure Time)550 9th Ave New York, NY 10018
(Corner of 40th St.), 2nd Floor view map »
This Season We Are Partying At
Quinns Bar / Harleys356 W 44th Street New York, NY 10036
(44th and 9th) view map »
Sign-In (existing users)