New to Bowling?
Sign up today! Here's how:
Through Facebook (super quick and easy!):
- or -
Sign up through website!
or check out the right side of this page to get more info on leagues!
Other Questions? Contact BoB.
Still have questions?
First, check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or other pages under the 'More' menu
If you can’t find your answer there, please feel free to email us, we usually get back to you that same day!
Thanks, hope you’re able to roll with us soon!
Important Registration Info:
To get an announcement when the next season opens registration, sign-up here: "Get Registration Announcement -
Reminder(http://www.betteroffbowling.com/subscribe)":http://www.betteroffbowling.com/subscribe for an announcement on when the next season begins!
- Sign up for the facebook page in your city to see when we start registration and check out pics:
- David N commented on team Rock Steady II: Return of the Champs. about 2 hours ago
- Nick F commented on team The Incredibowls. about 2 hours ago
- Nudge P commented on team The Incredibowls. about 3 hours ago
- Evan S commented on team Rock Steady II: Return of the Champs. about 3 hours ago
- Brian K commented on team Fighting Irish Alum Bowlers. about 3 hours ago
- Tiffany O commented on team Gutterfingers. about 20 hours ago
- Jim F commented on Jim F's profile. about 20 hours ago
- Jen D commented on team Gutterfingers. about 21 hours ago
- Subha A commented on team Gutterfingers. 1 day ago
- Tiffany O commented on team Gutterfingers. 1 day ago
What is Better Off Bowling?
BoB is a social/non-competitive bowling league made up of young professionals in their 20’s and 30’s.
It’s a great inexpensive way to hang out with friends in the winter, and meet new ones! Don’t worry, most of us aren’t great bowlers.
Click below to register or get info on leagues!
Get League Announcements!
Make sure you’re in the know and hear about registration and other fun before it sells out.
Click below to join our league announcement list, facebook group (find other bowlers), and twitter! Check out our facebook groups to get an even better idea of who we are.