New to Bowling?
Sign up today! Here's how:
Through Facebook (super quick and easy!):
- or -
Sign up through website!
or check out the right side of this page to get more info on leagues!
Other Questions? Contact BoB.
Still have questions?
First, check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or other pages under the 'More' menu
If you can’t find your answer there, please feel free to email us, we usually get back to you that same day!
Thanks, hope you’re able to roll with us soon!
Important Registration Info:
To get an announcement when the next season opens registration, sign-up here: Get Registration Announcement – Reminder for an announcement on when the next season begins!
- Sign up for the facebook page in your city to see when we start registration and check out pics:
- Jacob R joined the team Livin' on a Spare about 3 hours ago
- Jacob R joined season San Francisco (Sundays) Mar - May 2014 (Sunday Afternoon-Evening). about 4 hours ago
- Robert B joined the team Ten Pin Mafia about 4 hours ago
- Christopher S commented on team Rock Steady. about 5 hours ago
- Alissa B joined season Boston Lucky Strike Mar - May 2014 (Sunday Afternoons). about 5 hours ago
- Brandi W commented on team Unbowlievable. about 5 hours ago
- Beth M joined the team We're going strikin' about 6 hours ago
- Beth M joined season Boston Lucky Strike Mar - May 2014 (Sunday Afternoons). about 6 hours ago
- Mindelynn Y joined the team The Incredibowls!!! about 6 hours ago
- Mindelynn Y joined season Boston Lucky Strike Mar - May 2014 (Sunday Afternoons). about 6 hours ago
What is Better Off Bowling?
BoB is a social/non-competitive bowling league made up of young professionals in their 20’s and 30’s.
It’s a great inexpensive way to hang out with friends in the winter, and meet new ones! Don’t worry, most of us aren’t great bowlers.
Click below to register or get info on leagues!
Get League Announcements!
Make sure you’re in the know and hear about registration and other fun before it sells out.
Click below to join our league announcement list, facebook group (find other bowlers), and twitter! Check out our facebook groups to get an even better idea of who we are.