We’re ready to knock some pins down in our Winter Tuesday Season! We bowl on Tuesday evenings, and we’ll have pool/games at the after-bowling bar at the alley! Here are all the important details:
- Bowling on Tuesday evenings – Jan 30, Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Mar 6, Mar 13
- Start time each week will be 6:30pm, 8:20pm!
- To start a team or join one, hit “Register” and follow the prompts!
- Teams are 6-10 ppl, individuals, small groups welcome – you’ll be combined with others to make a full team!
- Bar games, along with drinking jenga, apples to apples, cards against humanity, and more!
- See our facebook page at: Washington DC Facebook Page Pics
- The full schedule will be out a few days before the first games!
- Our after-bowling bar will be Lucky Strike After-Bowling area with free cornhole (bags) and pool!
- Bowling fee is per person, includes 6 weeks of bowling (1-3 games per week), free bowling shoe rentals, league organization, and bowling/after-bowling bar specials!
- Click on “Join Our Mailing List” on the right of the page to get info on our next season!
Note: Dates and Times subject to change
You can sign up as an individual, a small group of friends, a full team, or even create one or more corporate / alumni teams!
- Grab your friends and get rolling - you can setup/pay for the team yourself or send out invites so they can register on their own.
- If you’re short on people you can always pick up free agents or merge with another team!
- If you want to join with just a friend or three it’s no problem, just sign up as a small group. We’ll make sure you all end up together!
- You also have the option to register and pay for your friends to make sure they get in the league!
- Lots of BOBers sign up as individuals – it’s a great way to meet new people right away!
- Join a team, create one, or BOB will pair you with other free agents, it’s your call. Either way, you’ll have a blast!
- Create an amazing corporate culture or grow your alumni network with a corporate or alum team!
- As a manager you can create one or multiple teams, pay for everyone or let individuals pay, and control the entire setup!
Check out a small selection of the league teams that you can join below, or click “View All Teams” to see a full list!
Your league president is in charge of running the show at Better Off Bowling! If you have any questions, need help with something, or just want to say ‘hi’, look for the person wearing the blue “Better Off Bowling” shirt with “President” on the back – they’ll be near the front desk when you come to bowling!