New York Bowling - Feb-Mar 2012
Registration is now closed and bowling started Feb 19th! Join our facebook group and/or signup on our mailing list to hear about next season!
The Feb-Mar 2012 Session of NYC Better Off Bowling is now closed, but we’ll have another season start soon! Join our mailing list to get announcements about the upcoming session
- Full Schedule: NYC Full Schedule
- Bowling on Sunday afternoons – Feb 19, Feb 26, Mar 4, Mar 11, Mar 18, Mar 25
- See our facebook page at: New York Facebook Page Pics
- The full schedule will be out a few days before the first games!
- Frames (formerly called Leisure Time Bowl) has put in a ton of improvements, should be even better!
- Our after-bowling bar will be the 2nd floor of The Irish Rogue (44th and 9th), with $9 pitchers and flipcup/fun!
- Start times each week will be noon, 1:30, or 3pm (bowl for 1.5 hrs)
Recent League Activity
- Aaron W commented on season Feb-Mar 2012. over 4 years ago
- The Sparemasters won their match vs The "Eh?" Team over 4 years ago
- We Don't Give a Split won their match vs Everybody Everybody Strike It Up!! over 4 years ago
- SOFA KING AWESOME won their match vs Naked Bowlers over 4 years ago
- I Can't Believe It's Not Gutter! won their match vs The Drinking Team With a Bowling Problem over 4 years ago
- Quit Playing Frames with My Heart won their match vs Hell's Kittens over 4 years ago
- Spare Me won their match vs We are the BEST at Flip Cup over 4 years ago
- The Double Turkey Hambone Yahtzees won their match vs Bowlish Sausage over 4 years ago
- Ebwola won their match vs Barack Obowla over 4 years ago
- Jerry Is Calling won their match vs Rolling Thunder Bowling Club over 4 years ago
This Season We Are Bowling At
(Corner of 40th St.), 2nd Floor view map »
This Season We Are Partying At
(44th and 9th) view map »
Like us on Facebook to get photo updates and fun league announcements!
Join the Better Off Bowling community - the world's largest coed social bowling league! Meet thousands of fun young professionals while bowling and hanging out/playing games at the after-bowling bar!
Enter your name and email below for a discount code and info on the upcoming season.